Need your pro advise!!

bischoff

Feb 16, 2014
singapore
HI All,

Im bischoff newbie here,been playing wif my 100D for few mths shooting alone cos none of my fren shoots:cry:. i hope you guys can give me some advise anything need improvement or avoid based on my photo in my fb(bischoff ng)as i really dont know what is so call good or bad shots.

sorry to trouble you guys go to my fb cos not sure why cant post photo and links here.

Also, any kindhearted dont mind to bring me newbie out and guide tut out the shoot please PM me:embrass:

Thank All!:)

Please check on our gathering and outing sub section. And sign up to join son of our outings. There are seniors and more experience photographers there tat will give you some tips along the ways.

You can go library borrow some photography books to read.

ANd if you want some feedback, post your picture to critique corner.

No one can see your photo if you do not post them here.

Last edited:
HI Guys,

Thanks and noted, will join the grp soon. i try to post photo in critique corner and hope to hear yours advise.

Thanks!!

:cry: cant post photo.. not sure why...

:cry: cant post photo.. not sure why...

you can try post some test posts at Garbage & Testing

assuming the site which host your photos allow to link images to remote site, and you grab the URL of the image correctly and using "insert image" code.

if not, just post the URL of the images, members will help you to insert the images with their posting, or Mods will help you with editing your post.

hope this help.

Last edited: