Need your opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohohoh

Nov 26, 2005
A struggling amateur and a newbie...
25_640x453.jpg
[/IMG]

Just started trying my hands on photography last month...need C&C on this...;)

Nice subject, but i don't like how the tree is cutting it in half.

thanks guys for the comments...i keep that in mind....

wow! i get the feeling that the chuan is about to set sail, cool!

I kinda agree with the guys' comments about the tree cutting the bldg, but on the other hand, I think you made the best of the situation. If you had moved over to the right a little, your viewpoint would have made the trees too close together, and that would make the shot look even worse than it is. For a newbie, I must say your composition here was spot on. Very nice framing.

Heartshape said:
I kinda agree with the guys' comments about the tree cutting the bldg, but on the other hand, I think you made the best of the situation. If you had moved over to the right a little, your viewpoint would have made the trees too close together, and that would make the shot look even worse than it is. For a newbie, I must say your composition here was spot on. Very nice framing.

getting these analyses from you guys...makes me understand what photography is all about....quite complex as a matter of fact...but yet it is like reading a msytery novel....can see many interpretation and facts in a single picture....anyway thanks guys....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.