Need wife's permission to go bald?

i wanted to go for the 'hair for cancer' event. Wife veto-ed and nope, never went bald without her permission.

i wanted to go for the 'hair for cancer' event. Wife veto-ed and nope, never went bald without her permission.

Of coz. If u go bald, against her wishes, u get no sex until your hair grows back.... u wan that to happen?

The last time I did once in my early 30s wife seemed to get upset that I cut my hair very short about 1cm. Anyone here has tried going bald without seeking wife's permission? :)

Has asked permission since my hair is thinning, but not granted :)

If you go bald naturally how? :bsmilie:

She don't give you permission, then you everyday pick up hair and super glue on your head? :bsmilie:

Most women don't find bald men sexy, it's a fact, unless u look v good without hair.

Unfortunately asian men don't have a nice head as the ang mo

Most women don't find bald men sexy, it's a fact, unless u look v good without hair.

I'm thinking of doing the 1 cm crew cut again for easy maintenance.

Forfunately my wife lives in Hong Kong and flies back to Sydney to see once every 3 months. If I time my haircut right she may not have noticed. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
He did not need anybody's permission.

gandhi.jpeg

Wow , smart haha.

Its just about understanding a woman's emotional thinking...... :)

To say that men wear the pants at home, may not be true all the time. Sometimrs , the woman wears it coz of emotional blackmail

I disagree :(

There are many Asian, who looks good when they are bald :)

光头也有型全球十大魅力光头演员

1-131113163131W8.jpg

Last edited:
I went bald before meeting my GF (currently fiancee) on a Scuba Diving trip... therefore, No permission needed... But she did ask for me to 'grow' some back for the ROM...

The last time I did once in my early 30s wife seemed to get upset that I cut my hair very short about 1cm.

Anyone here has tried going bald without seeking wife's permission? :)

It's tit for tat... She never ask my permission to go fat, so why should I? ;p

I'm thinking of doing the 1 cm crew cut again for easy maintenance.

Forfunately my wife lives in Hong Kong and flies back to Sydney to see once every 3 months. If I time my haircut right she may not have noticed. :bsmilie:

So you cut hair right after she returns to HK

It's tit for tat... She never ask my permission to go fat, so why should I? ;p

She never ask for permission to buy the LV bag either :bsmilie:

You should buy the Leica lens :bsmilie: