"Need Videography on July'08 School Events"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCBox

Feb 13, 2002
West Coast
Hi :D

Im helping my friend to look for Videography up coming July'08 events. All reply will direct to my friend HP. I just make recommendation. Don't PM but email me the details I will reply the HP No. Thank You for your help.

Video shooting for Taiwanese students at kampong glam.

1) 9 June (Wed): Kampong Glam for filming, Start at 9am
2) 16June (Wed): Kampong Glam for filming, Start at 9am

Note:
Projects is to take video and do interview shots. You need to have a ext Mic from your cam to let the students speech. Just like NEWS reporter. Audio XLR or minijet input. Video cam DV with video tripod needed. You will shot on the date given and finished by (Fri). Students may have 20 to 30s. Each shot of interview is to cut for each students a VCD duration 1mins. (30 students 30 VCD simple cut fade in/out). On the spot you may need to take some cut away shots when they do a intro on Kampong glam.

Very easy job. You just need to shot each of them for there're self interview Kampong glam and edit.

=================================

School Events
Is for the chinese speech and drama concert (Hall-based).

1. Anchorgreen Primary (seng kang) 19 July, 9am - 11am
2. Princess Elizabeth Primary (bukit batok) 1 July, 10.30am - 11.30am

Note:
DV cam on school 1 location. The Hall. Just shots all the events. Audio should you used XLR or onboard mic. Simple edit output VCD X 1CD each.

=================================

I used to work with them. But this month july busy can't take. So please help my friend. Budget it may not high. All the video is simple edit. No effects, no opening, no soundtrack needed, no need burn DVD. Is all VCD projects I can say :bsmilie: very easy. I used my SONY VX2100 DVCAM to shot.

Email me if you want the job. Thank You. :)

inaboxs@gmail.com

Correct Date :bsmilie:

1. Anchorgreen Primary (seng kang) 19 July, 9am - 11am
2. Princess Elizabeth Primary (bukit batok) 31 July, 10.30am - 11.30am

1) 09 July (Wed): Kampong Glam for filming, Start at 9am
2) 16 July (Wed): Kampong Glam for filming, Start at 9am

:sweat: Sorry for mistake. Will keep inform any changed.

I have reply all I get from my emails box. In here Very much Thank You for your help if you are taking 1 of the event. Is good if you can take all events. She just need to due with 1 Videographer much easy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.