Need URGENT help on places to get Spectrum Polaroid Films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhexis

Nov 5, 2007
Hi all,

I recently purchased a Polaroid Camera back in last year November from Nicholas Wee (A well known polaroid camera seller here) and it requires Spectrum Film. I bought 2 packets for $20 a pack from Ruby @ Penisular last year and have finished using them already.

My friend went there just today to get new ones and to my horror the uncle told me that the factory has closed down! And they don't have the films anymore! They tried calling up the factory but no one answered.

So right now, I'm URGENTLY seeking help as to where I can get Spectrum films other than Ruby and The Cathy. I need new films BADLY. Please help if you do know where to get them, and also with the price if you happen to know it too.

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU!~

EDIT: I believe the name of the film is Spectra. Sorry.

This news is about a week old already... Good luck bro, I know people have been buying every shred they can find, including extremely overpriced packets from ebay.

Serious? :( Sigh. Does this mean it's impossible to get them anymore other than getting them from ebay?

Then may I know if there are any other polaroid films out there now?

If I remember correctly, polariod stopped making cameras 1 year ago, and stoped film a few months ler.. =(

Hi ndroo,

May I know where is MS Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.