Need ur attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had cropped out the signatures of the photos..to conceal the fact that the photos do not belong to him. And in turn uses the cropped photos as portfolio to his potential clients. could be Section 463, forgery or if there are clients who felt cheated and suffered wrongfully, because of that, then forgery for the purpose of cheating?:dunno: ...any lawyer pls confirm:embrass:

IF forgery seems to be the direction, then it is a criminal case

Personally, I'm not out for blood of any sort. I just hope he'll take down the images from his site, and get onto the right track towards building a portfolio of his own.

This guy have yet to noe the seriousness of such act. can be sued for alot of money.

This guy have yet to noe the seriousness of such act. can be sued for alot of money.

Problem is, that's not a long-term solution. I hope he wakes up before things get out of hand.

so he need to noe the seriousness before he got sue....anyone got his contact, i can help to call.

so he need to noe the seriousness before he got sue....anyone got his contact, i can help to call.

Nope. Can't find it on his blog. Business is apparently registered in a HDB address in Punggol though.

wah so daring man :sweatsm: what is he thinking in the first place..

wow this guy is really cheap! ive been scammed before about my photography, so i know how this stings. Hope you guys can do something about this.

Just did a search on ACRA, its a registered business. Reg no. 53112540L
RITEXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY EDGEDALE PLAINS...

i've sued and won for such cases, unfortunately for the perpetrator i didn't "beat the grass and surprise the snake" and straight away sent a cease and desist to the registered business address.

came back to my lawyer immediately and we discussed a settlement if not we'll go to court, so he agreed to pay damanges which is not little. i had screen shots and the rest of it.

i think those pages in question here have been removed, but i won't be surprised if customers meet him or email him for images he might still be using them.

this fella is very very brave.. or stupid.

i've sued and won for such cases, unfortunately for the perpetrator i didn't "beat the grass and surprise the snake" and straight away sent a cease and desist to the registered business address.

came back to my lawyer immediately and we discussed a settlement if not we'll go to court, so he agreed to pay damanges which is not little. i had screen shots and the rest of it.

i think those pages in question here have been removed, but i won't be surprised if customers meet him or email him for images he might still be using them.

It's still there... I just viewed the site...

plain dumb

This fella is very very brave, and very stupid. I can't believe anyone would actually believe they can get away from ripping so many photogs off at the same time and no one would notice.

All of us (well, almost all of us) don't have it easy in the early years. We work like mad in every aspect of the word to become who we are and gain the ability to create the images we make. It's really immature to think that stealing images for portfolio until you get your own is actually workable. Moral issues aside, how is this guy (or the next) going to deliver? And how is this guy ever going to produce quality work with a quick fix mentality such as this?

This fella is very very brave, and very stupid. I can't believe anyone would actually believe they can get away from ripping so many photogs off at the same time and no one would notice.

All of us (well, almost all of us) don't have it easy in the early years. We work like mad in every aspect of the word to become who we are and gain the ability to create the images we make. It's really immature to think that stealing images for portfolio until you get your own is actually workable. Moral issues aside, how is this guy (or the next) going to deliver? And how is this guy ever going to produce quality work with a quick fix mentality such as this?

that's why i say, cannot be nice and just send a cease and desist.

in my case previously (think got about 3 years ago now) the perpetrator was a very nice guys that got so scared he came forward immediately. lawyer ask me want to go ahead and ask for a settlement figure, and i thought about it, even knowing that the guy was remourseful, that while he is nice, it was a blatant act. there is no way that anybody would think that doing something like this is "ok". so i decided yeah go ahead and give maximum.... expensive lesson for him no doubt...

but this guy in question here, power, MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS involved. imagine he had to pay off each of them, he died b4 he started.....

Agreed with u bro.:thumbsup:

that's why i say, cannot be nice and just send a cease and desist.

but this guy in question here, power, MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS involved. imagine he had to pay off each of them, he died b4 he started.....

Some have PM me that they have print screen the pics.But anybody have the malay wedding portfolio? All photo are from my photographer who was working for my assignment.I think he still have not notice that he is been watch.I just manage to see less than 5 min after coming back from work when my wife call me b4 he block us.Too bad :angry:

;( I thought i saw my work on his site ? No ? >>

My original work here : http://www.nickgoh.com/wedding_anniversary_photoes.html

Nick Goh
Oh no they look the same to me. Maybe he is a power photographer who he can take the exact moment for his assignment? ;p
He damn power. So many famous photographers involved.
Why there is always such kuku doing such thing
icon-slapforehead.gif

Haha On the other thought, JOHO think your photos are not good enough to be in there!

Last edited:
Oh no they look the same to me. Maybe he is a power photographer who he can take the exact moment for his assignment? ;p
icon-slapforehead.gif

Haha On the other thought, JOHO think your photos are not good enough to be in there!

ahah this one np, in this case, i wish my photos bad bad bad baddddddddddddddddddddddd!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

icon-slapforehead.gif

The best part when I saw our photo inside ,in my heart ,where the hell this photographer come from cause on that assignment ,only me and my partner..:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.