Need to rent fisheye lense

Status
Not open for further replies.

artfakeme

Mar 6, 2005
Singapore
www.dvineshots.com
Hi im looking for a fish eye lense. Anyone willing to rent it out to me? PLease state your per day rate. Thx.

Might help if you had posted what part of the world you live in...someone might be able to suggest a place that rents this lens.

Singapore

Unfortunately, there are no rental companies that stock Olympus/ Zuiko Digital Lenses at the moment and unless someone from the community is willing to rent you the lens.

Unfortunately, there are no rental companies that stock Olympus/ Zuiko Digital Lenses at the moment and unless someone from the community is willing to rent you the lens.

actually there is. see here but unfortunately no 8mm Fisheye.

I've tried enquiring them bout oly lenses... 1 thru pm, 2 more thru sms... no response from them... I give up! :dunno:

That doesn't sound good...

That doesn't sound good...

I was a bit disappointed... Was very keen to do business with them...

I see a business opportunity here... :think::think::think:

If finances permit @ end of year, I might ............ :think:

A few months back, I've tried enquiring them bout oly lenses... 1 thru pm, 2 more thru sms... no response from them... I give up! :dunno:

I was like you. so I call them. they response. it was way before I buy my 12-60, I wanted to loan 14-54 to bangkok, pm no response then I call. the price is too high for me, so I decide to give it a miss.

seriously if you need something urgently, dun worry about calling ppl you dun know. they do business, so I believe they will more then happy to receive your call.

to me they are alright. quite nice and helpful actually. I will give them 3 star out of 5. 1 for the price for loan(I am stingy), another 1/2 is range (what to do, it Zuiko digital lense), the other 1/2 is, it will be pretty hard to get them if the person in charge is not ard(I think the lady assistant is not so good in olympus system).

What are you going to use it for? Any water exposure? How long are you looking to rent?

PM me, I got the fisheye that I might consider renting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.