Need to Calibrate Camera with lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickentang

Jun 15, 2005
Hi,
I am EOS 3 (SLR) user. I would like to have advise from all prof about calibrating camera with lens. Am I need to send my camera & all my lens to Canon to do the calibration? So that I can get sharp photos? Pls advise. Seem like my picture come out not too sharp ler...so sad:cry:

anyone can help???;)

I wouldn't imagine so...Canon Lenses are designed for Canon Bodies, so thats the calibration done right there and then, and on the EOS 3, you're using film. (I can kinda sorta maybe think that a digital sensor could maybe be calibrated with a particular lense, digitaly, to compensate for that particuler lenses known manufacturing abberations).

There are any number of reasons that your pictures mightn't be as sharp as you would like. Perhaps by providing details of your equipment and some scans, people here can suggest various ways to sharpen them up.

Yes. When you want to send in your lenses for calibration, the Canon techs always recommend that you send in the body that you're gonna be using with them as well.

Just callibrated mine too. Yes, please send in your cam body too so it's easier for both you and the technician so they can zero in on the one that needs to be fixed.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.