Need to borrow "P" series cokin adaptor rings for "Uniquely Orchard" project

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
Hi all fellow CSer,

As we will be conducting 2 trail shoot for the up coming "Uniquely Orchard" project (formerly known as "officially orchard"), we need you to loan us all sizes (really, all sizes you can throw @ me) of cokin "P" series adaptor rings (I only have 3pcs). I personally will be using it & ensure the "well being" of your rings.

At this stage, we are in the process of getting sponsorship, but it will not be in time for our trail shoot this month. The committee had forked out $$ to get the expt mat'l at this stage. So any form of help from you guys can really ease our load. Thanks in advance.

Dennis Kee
Camera Setup Group
Uniquely Orchard Committee

Is there anyone out there thats willing to t-loan me their adaptor ring? Thanks.

Dennis Kee
Camera Setup Group

Anyone willing?

How about me renting from you, $$ can discuss.

Thanks.

RGDs
D.K.

I don't have Cokin but if you are looking for step up and step down to compliment can look for me. My list of step up and step down are as follows :-

Step-Up Rings (Pitch 0.75)
30.5 ----> 37.0
37.0 ----> 52.0
49.0 ----> 52.0
49.0 ----> 55.0
49.0 ----> 58.0
52.0 ----> 62.0
62.0 ----> 67.0
67.0 ----> 77.0
72.0 ----> 77.0

Step-Down Rings (Pitch 0.75)
58.0 ----> 55.0
72.0 ----> 62.0
77.0 ----> 72.0
62.0 ----> 52.0

Special Purpose (Self Made Pitch 0.75)
72.0 ---- 72.0 (Female to Female)

Upz for the project!

Any kind souls???

denniskee said:
Hi all fellow CSer,

As we will be conducting 2 trail shoot for the up coming "Uniquely Orchard" project (formerly known as "officially orchard"), we need you to loan us all sizes (really, all sizes you can throw @ me) of cokin "P" series adaptor rings (I only have 3pcs). I personally will be using it & ensure the "well being" of your rings.

At this stage, we are in the process of getting sponsorship, but it will not be in time for our trail shoot this month. The committee had forked out $$ to get the expt mat'l at this stage. So any form of help from you guys can really ease our load. Thanks in advance.

Dennis Kee
Camera Setup Group

Eeks...saw your post only now...
I got one Cokin 77mm adapter ring+holder if you want....
Call me ...

Wow... thanks ransoma22!

More kind souls please... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.