Need sugesttion to get 5d mrk|| or len

skkyblue

Oct 24, 2010
Hi all
I was thinking to get another body 5d mrk || . But thinking carefully I got confused to get lens or body. I now using 7d with Len 24-105Mm f4L and 100-400mmf f4.5-5 .6 then I was thinking of 16-35mm f2.8 then I got confused. Len or the 5d mrk ||.
Wat veteran advice. Any good advice?

Hi all
I was thinking to get another body 5d mrk || . But thinking carefully I got confused to get lens or body. I now using 7d with Len 24-105Mm f4L and 100-400mmf f4.5-5 .6 then I was thinking of 16-35mm f2.8 then I got confused. Len or the 5d mrk ||.
Wat veteran advice. Any good advice?

What do you shoot mostly?

Sports bird sometimes portrait sometimes landscape. But not micro. Scary too see those insect.. Heee

7D can do whatever you need to shoot. If you are not sure then it's not the time to upgrade. What about 7D that doesn't satisfy you? Which feature about 5DII that you think it is a must for you that 7D cannot provide.

Hope you don't end up the same story as your 1.4tc III.

There are photographers out there who shoot wonderful pictures using entry level cameras such as 450D. So I guess what you need most is to gain more knowledge and go out there to practice more.

If you must buy an item: 10-22 efs.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I will stick to 7d n look for 10-22

Sports bird sometimes portrait sometimes landscape. But not micro. Scary too see those insect.. Heee

7d is more geared towards fast action photography such as sports and wildlife. i wonder why do u even wan to get the 5d mark II when u r into shooting sports and wildlife when its AF is slower wif fewer points and alot lower FPS.