Need someone good in Photoshop Skills to edit a Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzz

Jun 20, 2004
West area
I have taken a photo in RAW (Nikon) format using the D70. However, as I just entered the DSLR not too long ago that time, and unfamiliar with using an external flash, the picture didn't turn out that well after I wash it. My friends (2 pretty ladies ;) ) in this pic. I thought someone can help me in this. To correct the white balance to skin color or as nature as natural lighting as possible, and to isolate them also.

Any expert photoshoppers willing to help? I have seen some superb ones, forget their nick though...

Looking for just 1 GOOD :thumbsup: person to do the job. Send your portfolio of PS now! Hehe...

Hi Adzz,

Still remember me? I am not expert but maybe I can try ?

DarkForce said:
Hi Adzz,

Still remember me? I am not expert but maybe I can try ?

Well, not really. Have we interact before? :)

Adzz said:
Well, not really. Have we interact before? :)

That time we met on 01 Aug 2004 @ IMM for Stella Ng 's performance. At the end of the event, as it was raining and u are waiting for your family members to meet u there , we went to Mac for a drink.

Still no idea ? Luckily u are not a girl or else ppt will say I use the old same trick to know u :bsmilie:

DarkForce said:
That time we met on 01 Aug 2004 @ IMM for Stella Ng 's performance. At the end of the event, as it was raining and u are waiting for your family members to meet u there , we went to Mac for a drink.

Still no idea ? Luckily u are not a girl or else ppt will say I use the old same trick to know u :bsmilie:

Oh, this is your nick. hehe... I didn't know that. :) Ok, i remember you. Chat up with u at taka too. ;)

Adzz said:
I have taken a photo in RAW (Nikon) format using the D70. However, as I just entered the DSLR not too long ago that time, and unfamiliar with using an external flash, the picture didn't turn out that well after I wash it. My friends (2 pretty ladies ;) ) are asking for it, and I thought someone can help me in this. To correct the white balance to skin color or as nature as natural lighting as possible, and to isolate them also.

Reward... Well, just a photo of 2 pretty ladies. Hehe... No cash rewards. :(

Any expert photoshoppers willing to help? I have seen some superb ones, forget their nick though...

Looking for just 1 GOOD :thumbsup: person to do the job. Send your portfolio of PS now! Hehe...

P.S. To the 1 and only photoshopper helping me (You won' regret it. :cool: )

Sounds like a good recipe for a Photoshop contest here... ;)

Just post a link to your photo and I am sure there will be more than 10 versions of it posted back in no time by fello CS'ers.

Adzz, I know I CS member who is very good :thumbsup: in PS. His nick is "Clown" . Why don't you contact him.

adzz, since u using nef, shouldnt be too hard to change WB or exposure. maybe can upload the file let everyone try ;p

jamesong said:
Adzz, I know I CS member who is very good :thumbsup: in PS. His nick is "Clown" . Why don't you contact him.
rare appearance by james! how's your trip? i'll be looking forward to see your pics :D

roygoh said:
Sounds like a good recipe for a Photoshop contest here... ;)

Just post a link to your photo and I am sure there will be more than 10 versions of it posted back in no time by fello CS'ers.
I concur. If you are concerned about privacy, can you just crop a section of the affected photo and post it here. White balance is an easy factor to correct and most people here should be able to help you.

Megadark said:
I concur. If you are concerned about privacy, can you just crop a section of the affected photo and post it here. White balance is an easy factor to correct and most people here should be able to help you.

sounds like a good idea. maybe i cropped off the affected portion of it and see who is the best. Hehe. Then i will ask that guy to help me.

Yea, its in NEF, but i somehow could not get the nice WB.

I would like to post a pic up and ask u guys to help me. You guys are friendly. But my friends 2 of them specifically ask me not to post up but to get only 1 member i trust will do a good job. Sorry about that. I will post the sample up soon. :)

jamesong said:

Oh yea, heard of him before. Firestone is good too. Saw his portfolio or site should i say :) very impressed with the way he manipulates the pics.

Send it to me if you trust me, PM me for my email :)

Since it's NEF, I won't be using much of photoshop, rather more of NC.

This is part of the image. I cropped it already which shows the major flaw in the picture. I would like some editing, hopefully being able to transform to a studio shot. :)

editing.jpg

Hope this image helps.

Maybe you guys would like to work on this image first and I would be able to select one from the many. :)

Thanks.

erm.... can a graphic designer good enough to handle photoshop?
:D

zerofour said:
erm.... can a graphic designer good enough to handle photoshop?
:D

try ur luck! :) hehe. the image is up there. u can download and PS it and post it up for all to view. :)

I tried to edit, but it seems too taxing for me.

39df.jpg

is this wat u wan? :dunno:

Adzz said:
This is part of the image. I cropped it already which shows the major flaw in the picture. I would like some editing, hopefully being able to transform to a studio shot. :)

editing.jpg

Hope this image helps.

Maybe you guys would like to work on this image first and I would be able to select one from the many. :)

Thanks.

can still remove with cloning ,.....or change the whole background....
see wat I can do.......with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.