Originally posted by astro
i'm using nikon885
how do i take pics of my fishes in de tank?
shld i do it at night?
shld i on de light in de tank?
1. Setup camera on tripod, as close to glass as possible.
2. Use a off-camera flash cord and mount your flash on top of the tank.
4. Set an aperture like f/8, shutter speed to your flash sync speed.
5. Prefocus on one point where the fish will be coming by.
6. When the fish goes over that point, shoot.
Something like that, which is what I've read previously. Don't havea fish tank, so..... ;p