Need some recomendation for camera bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho68

Jun 20, 2006
Hi gang,
I need some recomendation or opnion on the above.

Item that i'm carried at this moment:

1 body D200
1 body D70
2 SB 800
1 Nikon 17-55mm
1 Nikon 70-200mm (future plan)
1 Nikon 85mm
1 Battery Grip for D200
Laptop (max of 15.4")
A few CF cards & batter charger

I'm looking for lowepro or any similar product. Which model suits my equipment?

Tink u will need sometin with wheels. Yr back is gonna break from all that weight.

I recommend Lowepro Road Runner AW.

Tamrac makes wonderful trolley bags.

Wow, with all that, no need to think of backpack or shoulder bag already..

Do you really need to carry all that? 0.o

I am selling a Lowe Pro Rolling Computrekker Plus AW bag. That shld comfortably fit in all the above equipment plus your laptop.

Hi gang,
I need some recomendation or opnion on the above.

Item that i'm carried at this moment:

1 body D200
1 body D70
2 SB 800
1 Nikon 17-55mm
1 Nikon 70-200mm (future plan)
1 Nikon 85mm
1 Battery Grip for D200
Laptop (max of 15.4")
A few CF cards & batter charger

I'm looking for lowepro or any similar product. Which model suits my equipment?

I'm just gonna say one thing here.. I have about half the weight of gear you mentioned... and already it's killing my shoulders... And I've already invested in a trolley to save my shoulders, so you would really need to rethink this plan. It's gonna be a BIG and heavy bag.

hi everyone thanks for the feedback. Frankly i dont really carry laptop during my photoshoot only when I'm attending workshop.

trolley a bit bulky rite? let say if i go for lowerpro (not too sure abt the model) i saw the one can accomodate lap top slightly bigger then the normal computrekker...anyone know the model?

1 body D200
1 body D70
1 SB 800
1 Nikon 17-55mm
1 Nikon 70-200mm
1 Battery Grip for D200
1 Nikon FE 10.5mm
Laptop (14")
A few CF cards
190prob with 488 head
2 500ml bottles

Its not really that heavy, its just a matter of getting use to it. all carried in a NGC bag

hi everyone thanks for the feedback. Frankly i dont really carry laptop during my photoshoot only when I'm attending workshop.

trolley a bit bulky rite? let say if i go for lowerpro (not too sure abt the model) i saw the one can accomodate lap top slightly bigger then the normal computrekker...anyone know the model?

Well... actually the trolley is more or less camou'ed by the bag. I use a Tamrac Pro 8 and it's rather large. So lucky on my shoulders for now.

2 DSLR body, I think 2 separate bags for each body is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.