Need some information regarding China education system

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancemania

Oct 1, 2006
central
I understand that there are quite a few people here who are in the education line. From what I know China education is : 6 + 3 +3. May I know whether technical school/ financial school is equivalent to Senior High School? Am I right to say that after the Senior High School, the student can go on to do a diploma or sit for the National Exam for univ entry?
Please advise. Thanks.

yes you are right.
technical school/ financial school,if i am not wrong, should means " 中等技术学校,中专or财经学校“。 the entrance exam for these schools is after 6+3 years of study. but now these kind of schools are becoming less and less.

only after the study in Senior High School, you are able to attend the natioanl entrance exam for univ,which is called "高考”。

yes you are right.
technical school/ financial school,if i am not wrong, should means " 中等技术学校,中专or财经学校“。 the entrance exam for these schools is after 6+3 years of study. but now these kind of schools are becoming less and less.

only after the study in Senior High School, you are able to attend the natioanl entrance exam for univ,which is called "高考”。

Thanks for your reply. Would a student go from 6 + 3 + diploma + national entrance exam to univ? Technical school/financial school would be for 3 years right?

Status
Not open for further replies.