Need some help from PHP expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolento

Feb 6, 2003
www.rolento.com
hi,

anyone knows how to use PHP to do a very very simple gallery? dun even need thumbnails

any php expert pls respond, will buy you lunch. i only need some guides and i will do the work

cheers

If you want to build a multi-user gallery, use open-source is your best choice. However, if you are like me who need a fully customizeable gallery, you can handcode with some simple PHP script. I also use EXIF extraction code to faciliate visitors to have a quick view of my camera settings. See my website at the signature for example.

If u don't already know coding, then use an already coded gallery, either free/shareware or buy.

I'm no expert... But if you meet up with any problem bout customisation of codings, web layout and design. I can be of some help :) for lunch that is ...

ok, the for lunch part is a joke. If you need help feel free to PM me... I'll try my best

gallery.menalto.com would be your best bet. I'm using it on my own site. u can even integrate it with joomla/mambo. highly customizable. everythings all done for you. all you need is to upload the script and install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.