Need some advise - Which PDA Phone to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxlam

Oct 19, 2006
NTU
To those of you having a PDA phone, would like to seek your advice what to look out for in a PDA phone. I generally need some auto reminders because of many events. Would also like to view Windows Media on it. Could you tell me which model and what kind of price I should be paying ?

Thanks,
max

There are many PDA phones in the market. Most of the PDA phones have the functions that you mentioned. Instead of asking others to tell you what kind of phone you should buy, why don't you narrow down the list yourself so that others can give you suggestions. Furthermore the prices ranges from 500+ to 1500+, I think you should decide which are the ones within your budget rather than others suggesting those that may not be within it. It's a total waste of people's time.

Suggest that you walk around and take a look at the device at Funan or take a look from people who ae using it.

An advise I got was that Dopod needs to be handled with care (cannot drop) whereas HP phone functions are not fantastic (very soft), how about Treo ?

Wat about Glofiish?

Looks good.

You need protective glove to touch it :sweat: . Kidding! :bsmilie:
x500+ or x800 looks good. All in one device. VGA screen, wireless, GPS.

Regards,
Arto.

My wife is using the HP6828....erm...the ringtone is really soft so she got a lot of miss call when out on the street....also the phone will intermittenly hang....send in to HP twice....once change the LCD screen(got black out) and once chagne motheboard because of the hanging thingy.....but prob persist....give up liao so live with it and wait for the new Iphone arrive lor :sweat:

Haha finally got myself a Sony Ericsson M600i sexy looking PDA phone with some seriously nice functions ... only prob is that it runs on Symbian which I think involves a little learning curve ... and also there's no built in wifi, hence I cannot surf web @ school even with free wifi access ...

Status
Not open for further replies.