Need Recommendations for Camera Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayteong

Oct 13, 2004
Hi I'm looking for those neck straps for my camera other those standard ones that comes with the camera, do you all have any good recommendations? Thanks.

Optech ones look pretty good. Going for S$28 at John 3:16

Yep, try out the OpTech.
Also check out Matin straps @ Orient Photo.

i m personally using Optech. not too expensive and good enough.

just my 2c: we already spend thousands of $ on the camera, y save on the strap? :bsmilie:

dragco, totally agree with you. Though i am still using the original straps. Maybe i should change too. LOL

I got a Martins. Tried my friend's Optech. I think as long as it is neoprene material, it will be more comfy than ur current Nikon strap

Ryan

:bsmilie: then mai tu liao bro mahojazz...
also i think it is more hygenic as e original strap tends to smell after a few use. due to pespiration etc.

yeah i agree with "giantcanopy" too....esp if u r using thos BIG guns, it will definetly be more comfy ;p

yea, neoprene material is very comfy.
i got the matin neoprene camera bag sling. feels comfortable (as if the bag is now lighter) haha

yea...using a Optech too. It reduces the weight greatly as compared to the original strap.

i've 4 optech, Red ,Green, Blue, Black... way to go

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like I will go checkout the Optech one. And it seems Cathay is selling it cheaper. Cheers!

hmmm to add confuse to u...:)

take a look at Kata's Flex C.....soooooosoft n light...u can check it out at OP too..it come with 2 small zip pocket to store your SD/CF...so u can change your SD/CF on the fly...:)

Actually it is a matter of time my neoprene will start smelling haha.

The Nikon strap is some tough nylon material that can really cause quite bit of abrasion as well. ( wearing collarless ) Happened to me during my first hol trip with my camera. The neoprene less so. ( Of course i am sure alot of ppl will wear collar shirts and put the strap over it. )

The large surface area and thick stretchy padding of neoprene can help with abit of weight re-distribution as well, especially when walking and the camera setup starts moving ard

Ryan

oh nos! i think i got cheated >.< bought a brandless strap for 20 bucks at some random shop in funan last time :( now tempted to get another one. any suggestions so that i wont regret after buying it? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.