Need Recommendations for Camera Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know crumpler has one....

and it looks comfy....just that its only avail in aussie...

Hi may I know if Martin straps are only available at Orient Photo or where else? And which country is it from?

Does the martin detachable like the optech

crumpler has the "industry disgrace" strap.
anyone using it?
not sure if avail locally, but saw it on the webbie.

Hm...Using Matin, detachable kind. Quality of buckle feels good. Till now, mine has got no signs of giving way. It has been supporting my 1.5kg load. Good thing about detachable is easily washable and can remove so that no need to put into dry cabinet.

I'm using the RStrap. Highly recommended! I love it!

the industry disgrace is going for SGD$33 according to the singapore crumpler website. Another tried it out yet? looks kinda tempting...

no one ever consider lowepro voyager C? I am using that and it is pretty good...

i m using Kata Reflex C and Matin...:D

the industry disgrace from crumpler is comfy.. nice ergonomic shape also.. highly recommended.. at least.. i like it heheh

the industry disgrace from crumpler is comfy.. nice ergonomic shape also.. highly recommended.. at least.. i like it heheh

thanks for the feed back, wonder if the apple card will still have 10% discount. Than it will cost $30 which is very tempting considering they have a colour that matches my crumpler bag. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.