Need Recommendations For Bags

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Hi,

I am looking for a camera bag to house my stuff for my coming trip to Japan.

1. Can put a Canon 5D Mk II with 2 lens, an iPad, some personal stuff, and iPod with portable amplifier.

2. Shoulder sling bag kind, something different and preferably not black in colour, with good padding and lots of compartments and pouches.

If can think of anything that ticks the above, do help me out... Thanks so much.

Zhiliang

Since you don't want black colour,i can only think of Lowepro Classified 160/200AW or Crumpler 5/6MDH...

dun think the 6MDH can fit an ipad

Does it have a dedicated laptop slot?

Does it have a dedicated laptop slot?

Its not a dedicated laptop slot but the sales person said i can slot a netbook in there and true enough, it fits perfectly. You can bring your iPad down to any crumpler showroom and test the size out.

Thanks so much for all the advices. I was also looking at Matin, the Leonard sling bag. It's out of stock on Orient though. Anyone using it can give me some feedback? Looks rugged and different from the normal bags.

Lowepro Fastpack 350, Lowepro Pro Runner 350 AW

not sure how much stuff is your personal stuff ... some people need a separate bag for just that!

hmmm yesterday when i was surfing the net, i saw lowepro having shouler bags like stealth reporter n magnum might fit ur needs??

Hi,

I am looking for a camera bag to house my stuff for my coming trip to Japan.

1. Can put a Canon 5D Mk II with 2 lens, an iPad, some personal stuff, and iPod with portable amplifier.

2. Shoulder sling bag kind, something different and preferably not black in colour, with good padding and lots of compartments and pouches.

If can think of anything that ticks the above, do help me out... Thanks so much.

Zhiliang

Sounds like a Think Tank Retrospective.

[vid]OnVT8UAUU7Q[/vid]

[vid]kzDgM_Cf3t8[/vid]

Last edited: