Need Photographers for Fashion Show


Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infomation

Guest
#1
Need only 2 photographers for fashion show. The 1st Pre-triad test on 06 Dec 03. The place is small hall. If not wrong, is for those VIP and fashion designers and some big boss to see only. Total only 3 model and 5 photographers. Paid: S$0 . Is what my boss wanted to find extra 2 more. Will paid some amount which I not sure. Need own film camera, flash, tripod. Prefer medium format. ALL films will be provided but must gave back on that day. All photos will be develops and give 1 sets to all each photographers.

PM includes:
Name:
Model of camera:

The address will be reply after shortlisted.
Closing date 30 Nov
 

ellery

New Member
Jan 29, 2002
1,188
2
0
57
Visit site
#3
Let sum up what you want and are offering.
offering
No pay, a chance to shoot.
no film back
no credits

wants
copy right of shot
fingers to press trigger
no need to view portfolios or see what is the standard of work .


Looks good as a blue print for diaster.
 

#4
ellery said:
Let sum up what you want and are offering.
offering
No pay, a chance to shoot.
no film back
no credits

wants
copy right of shot
fingers to press trigger
no need to view portfolios or see what is the standard of work .


Looks good as a blue print for diaster.
:bsmilie: maybe INFORMATION can info more
 

I

Infomation

Guest
#5
hi to all,
i just asked my manager again.
He told me that all photos will be develops total and each of the photographers have full set of photos included others, mean you can see what other photographers shoot and their skill.
Of course, those ppl are paid and hear is from HK.

No digital is allowed. that why free rolls of flim.
anything i missed?
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#6
I think they're asking for credits being printed on the photos used.
So, are there any credits given to the photographers?
 

chaotic

New Member
Feb 14, 2002
697
0
0
39
#7
Hmm.. hired pros are doing this job. Wouldn't they feel irritated if there are amateurs hanging around them while they are trying to do their job?

Just like to highlight this potential problem. If they don't mind, then it is sure a good way for amateurs get exposure.
 

Brett

New Member
Jan 12, 2003
738
0
0
Visit site
#12
what a GOOD deal no one taking his offer up ? LoL medium format prefered ? hassey can a not ? $5k/day PM if keen
 

Brett

New Member
Jan 12, 2003
738
0
0
Visit site
#15
No offence to the tread starter, but most of us here have spent over$5k or more in eqpt and a considerable amt of time trying to perfect our art. I've recently gone full time and quite pissed off some times when such request are posted, normally I'll keep quite but this one even asked for medium format, either he's joking or trying to take some CS photogs for a longggggg ride.

and I am not kidding when I say $5k/day for use of my services and a hassey I'll throw in enough studio strobes to make his fashion shoot more "glam"

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
how come got a stench of sacarcism? :D :D
 

Brett

New Member
Jan 12, 2003
738
0
0
Visit site
#16
Andy ? U going to shoot for some rolls of film or are u joking ?

pureflow said:
i can shoot.. medium format... but I only shoot E6.. if you want me to shoot can.. can you standby 20 rolls of E100S and 10 packs of polariod, FC-100P... deal?

E100S : $6.50 per roll
FC-100P : $17.50 per box.
 

pureflow

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
120
0
0
#17
Brett said:
Andy ? U going to shoot for some rolls of film or are u joking ?

well, he is going to do the printing right? I would love ciberchrome for all my E6. film, polariod, processing and printing would almost come up to $1k. LOL.. I just wanted to emphasis what he meant by "medium format preferred". LOL.

$5k for a shoot? u serious? is there still stuff a demand for MF? I have "almost" gone digital completely. even the biggest digital shoot still command a higher fee than my MF shoots.
 

Brett

New Member
Jan 12, 2003
738
0
0
Visit site
#18
haha mocking at his budget ah ? LoL ~ ok la lets see what this guy has to reply to ALL of us.

As for MF I don't shoot medium format as well, but if he's will to pay $5k ok la I go dig the hassey to do the job lor unless u got digital back lend me ah ?

pureflow said:
well, he is going to do the printing right? I would love ciberchrome for all my E6. film, polariod, processing and printing would almost come up to $1k. LOL.. I just wanted to emphasis what he meant by "medium format preferred". LOL.

$5k for a shoot? u serious? is there still stuff a demand for MF? I have "almost" gone digital completely. even the biggest digital shoot still command a higher fee than my MF shoots.
 

ellery

New Member
Jan 29, 2002
1,188
2
0
57
Visit site
#19
Brett said:
haha mocking at his budget ah ? LoL ~ ok la lets see what this guy has to reply to ALL of us.

As for MF I don't shoot medium format as well, but if he's will to pay $5k ok la I go dig the hassey to do the job lor unless u got digital back lend me ah ?
Yeah scroll back to the part where he says his boss will give to every photographer a complete set of all prints taken by all photographers - with prices for medium format printing - they might as well pay full fare. Of course the other hand is that nothing every comes back.

Doing run way fashion properly is not as simple as many believe. Doing it in a small hall with 4 other photog - 1 or 2 being paid is going to be interesting from a who get first pick on positions. With that much flash going off at once - it going to be interesting to see how much extra flash makes it into the film.
 

pureflow

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
120
0
0
#20
it also depends who brought the ladder.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom