Need Locations for Automotive Photography Photoshoots.

aimanrahim96

Aug 2, 2012
Singapore
Hi all,

I am looking for good locations where I can shoot cars.... I am looking for locations with wide open spaces with minimal objects around(eg buildings,lamp post) ... I would appreciate it if you guys could share locations with me!!

Cheers
Aiman

Hi

I'm looking for great locations where I can bring my clients to take a picture of their cars. I prefer places that are wide open,so I would appreciate it if you guys could share any locations with me.

A few thoughts...

1. Please refer to the existing Singapore Locations threads.

2. What exploring of Singapore have you done? Part of photography is finding your own locations. Especially if you are getting paid.

3. Why should fellow automotive photographers give up their "sweet spots"? Especially since they are your clients, I.e. you are getting paid.

4. Have you searched for existing threads?

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am looking for good locations where I can shoot cars.... I am looking for locations with wide open spaces with minimal objects around(eg buildings,lamp post) ... I would appreciate it if you guys could share locations with me!!

Cheers
Aiman

are you going to do this?

174891,xcitefun-shooting-art-on-car-10.jpg

:bsmilie:

First of all, sorry for the spam post...my bad...

Secondly, I have done a lot of scouting but there are many locations that needs a photographer pass to enter... Hence, most of the places that I've scouted is too public:)

Thirdly, I am aware of the situation of automotive photographers giving up their sweet spot... I am just wondering, how are they able to access to these locations

Lastly, if locations cannot be shared, then, I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to get a photographers pass??

Cheers
Aiman

Secondly, I have done a lot of scouting but there are many locations that needs a photographer pass to enter... Hence, most of the places that I've scouted is too public:)

Thirdly, I am aware of the situation of automotive photographers giving up their sweet spot... I am just wondering, how are they able to access to these locations

Lastly, if locations cannot be shared, then, I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to get a photographers pass??

Cheers
Aiman

You ask the owners of the property. Logic, right?

Cheers
Aiman

Become part of the media, or join one of the Concept 35mm shoots in the organized shoots forum.

You'll get to shoot the cars, if you can ignore the XMMs draped over them