Need information on Punggol Lalang Field! help please?

cutiedoggy

Nov 28, 2009
Hello guys,

have been in this forum for quite a while now and now i'm doing a project regarding puggol lalang field and i know now is not the season so i was wondering when will be the season? need these information from pros like you!

Also, anyone able to provide the correct map(heard alot of changes going on)?

&& pictures that you've taken there, be it insects/landscapes/people/trees etc etc.

Any other things about this field,i hope you guys can share! thanks in advance! ;p

from what i see, it is not in season now
there is NO correct map as the now the old fields are a construction site
but there are pockets of lalang here and there

what are you going to use the pictures for?

Hello guys,

have been in this forum for quite a while now and now i'm doing a project regarding puggol lalang field and i know now is not the season so i was wondering when will be the season? need these information from pros like you!

Also, anyone able to provide the correct map(heard alot of changes going on)?

&& pictures that you've taken there, be it insects/landscapes/people/trees etc etc.

Any other things about this field,i hope you guys can share! thanks in advance! ;p

I think the sticky thread about Punggol in Landscape forum if not wrong, provide detailed info about the map. Maybe the lalang info can get there too...

my personal observation is it has two seasons, one is around April and another one is about six months later.

most of the areas are being developed, can't guarantee you able to see them for the next seasons.

Sad to say..no more Lalang Left. All lalang place are now fenced up for development!:bsmilie: You might get some across the straits.

from what i see, it is not in season now
there is NO correct map as the now the old fields are a construction site
but there are pockets of lalang here and there

what are you going to use the pictures for?

oh i'll be using the pictures for my presentation cause i'm doing this lalang field thing for my project.

There was quite a lot 2mths ago if u take the bus 62 away from punggol direction can catch them along the road till the school site. else also seen some near bungkok green where the bungkok mrt area is. not sure abt recently coz got tong bang from my colleague to work :)

There are a huge patch of lalang field along Tuas South Ave 10 or 12. Think punggol lalang field is slowly disappearing.