Need info on shops..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jask12323

Apr 30, 2008
Hi i am from india visting singapore this month,and i need to know if there shops selling the adapters for manual lens to canon ef .I will be looking for contax/yashica to canon ef.If there shops please kindly give the address. Thank you

Aj

Last edited:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Please look in the priceguides and consumers corner section. The addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of the recommended shops are listed.

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
There are also several offers in Mass Sales. Contact the guys for further inquiries.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Try the shops around the Peninsula area, or orient Photo at Sim Lim Square. Peninsula have too many stores to list down, but the usual stores that may have adapters would be P&G, CamX, The Camera Workshop and K-13 Marketing. All withing two buildings next to each other.

Check here for contact details: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340845

However, my take is that some of the better adapters are from Fotodiox (USA) and Novoflex (Germany). These you can check and order online. Look out for special offers on Fotodiox.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom