Need info on printing large posters high quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjackal

Jul 9, 2008
Hi there,

I try search past threads but can't really find any definite answers whether the services recommended are for simple cheap graphic posters or high quality photo posters. I hope its ok I start a new one.

Specifically I am looking to print up A2 sizes or above, A1 or even A0.

The print is a wedding photo montags for wall hanging indoors and thus the quality must be good and preferably coated. The ink and paper must be of archival quality. (will advise client to avoid direct sunlight though)

May I ask if you printed such before for clients, where is a good place to go to?

Also, if you have info on where to built the photo frame/mount please kindly share too?

Thanx in advance!

Hello,

For the large format prints. You can try a shop at Bras Basah. They use calibrated Epson printers. The name escapes me at the moment, sorry. The shop faces the National Library I think.

For the framing, try Daniel Frame shop at 157 Still Road.

Z

Thanx! I will ask around there, at least I got the directions.

Personally I do Poster Printing for Roadshows and Events, so I'll advise you going for Laminated Glossy Print instead. That will make your picture appear sharper as compared to Matt Printing for Posters.

Didn’t get your PM or hear from you. Pls visit us to catch up, we’re also providing color prints and framing services for your requirements. Photographic paper not inkjet.

Sorry Winson, I forgot! :)

Will send you questions later, now busy with other things :sweat:

Personally I do Poster Printing for Roadshows and Events, so I'll advise you going for Laminated Glossy Print instead. That will make your picture appear sharper as compared to Matt Printing for Posters.

Thank you for the advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.