need help

gilbertrs

Jun 8, 2010
Hi to all! Im still a newbie. Im thinking of buying a flash. A pop up flash or i would rather buy a external flash and what brand would you recommend and where to buy?

Thanks a lot guys..

buy a pop-up flash? :dunno:
what body are you using may i ask?

What's your current set-up? Any budget constraints? :dunno:

buy a pop-up flash? :dunno:
what body are you using may i ask?

sorry i forgot to mention it..
im using canon 500D..mjy lens 18-200mm..:(

im using canon 500d..budget $300..

Hi to all! Im still a newbie. Im thinking of buying a flash. A pop up flash or i would rather buy a external flash and what brand would you recommend and where to buy?

Thanks a lot guys..

pop up flash?

im using canon 500d..budget $300..

there is already a pop-up flash in 500D...;)
if you want to consider external flash, and to stay within your budget, try B&S section bah.
580Ex would be a good buy, but i am sure sure if you can get it within budget

Dear TS,

You weren't kidding when you said you need help.

Just to start off, the pop up flash is the built in flash. That's my first advise.

Second, I sincerely recommend you to go thru the manual before you make your next purchase. The manual is the booklet that came with the camera when you purchased it.

Dear TS,

You weren't kidding when you said you need help.

Just to start off, the pop up flash is the built in flash. That's my first advise.

Second, I sincerely recommend you to go thru the manual before you make your next purchase. The manual is the booklet that came with the camera when you purchased it.

sorry about that.:( got confused about flash..im thinking of buying external flash..i've heard the nissin di 866..my budget $300..

sorry about that.:( got confused about flash..im thinking of buying external flash..i've heard the nissin di 866..my budget $300..
What makes you thinking about external flash? What do you hope to achieve? For which purposes do you needed it? Or are you just trying to 'complete' a setup cause other people also have an external flash?

Quote frm many seniors here: " If you don't know why you need it or difference(difference part i ownself add on), you probably don't need it".

Haha. Anyway the flash diffusers tt come in 3 colors is readily available n only costs abt $10. Try looking through tago tech site or at the mass sales sub forum for online shops.:)

With a budget of $300, you can try the Buy & Sell section for a 2nd hand 430EX.