Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsun

Nov 27, 2005
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi all.I have recently got a k1000 film slr from my bro's boss and becoz my bro is not really into photography,he passed it to me along with 2 lenses.The problem is i have some diffcultly operating it.I simply do not know how to use it.Im guessing it could be the battery that's dead already.Do you guys know of any online site that still teach ppl how to use that classic?thanks

Ah... my first SLR.. the venerable K1000 :)

The battery is for metering only... this is a fully mechanical SLR that needs no battery to operate!

thats so cool!!It looks so retro haha.Btw the part where u need to pull back to rewind the film seems to be a little stuck.i tried pulling it all the way back but couldnt do it.Didnt dare to use to much strength in case i break it.You got any experience if that lever being stuck?
Thanks

thats so cool!!It looks so retro haha.Btw the part where u need to pull back to rewind the film seems to be a little stuck.i tried pulling it all the way back but couldnt do it.Didnt dare to use to much strength in case i break it.You got any experience if that lever being stuck?
Thanks

you need to have film inside for it to load properly....

Status
Not open for further replies.