Need Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehova

Nov 16, 2005
Hello guys..my uncle passed me a yashica FX-3 Super 2000 ..when to a shop ..he told my that my lens are foggy..so he there is not point in cleanin it up..i am wonderin can i just get a cheap 2nd lens..for that camera and how much will it be..where can i get them ? The current lens which is mounted on the camera..is 75-200mm..i am really lost..hope you guys could help me wit tis one..thanks :)

There is a few 2nd hand hop at Peninsula Plaza (City Hall). You can take a look there see if any...For The price, it depend on the lens you buying...:think:

Good luck for your search...;)

it will be 150+ rite at least ?

I think you should
1) find out from the net or other sources what type of lens your yashica FX-3 Super 2000 body uses
2) figure out what type of lens you need
(like how many mm to how many? a wide and tele lens would be good)
3) try to do a search for the type of lens you need in forum, see whether people are still selling. (Maybe you can put up a want to buy post?)
4) if you lazy to find out all these, maybe just go to 2nd hand shop at Peninsula Plaza(as said by Goldenstar08).

Because I feel that 2nd hand shop will take hammer:devil: and suck $$ out of you. :p
Or maybe its just my opinion :p

(Someone please correct me if any information above is incorrect)

Just my comments :D

i wldnt goto 2nd hand shops. i think i trust CSers more than 2nd hand shops. not to mention tt TCW has quite high prices e.g. EF-S 18-55 is going for $150.

okay..thanks guys..i am still lost after readin up much bout the camera..i am new to this.. :(

anyone else ?

Ok, will try to put in plain English.

What are you going to shoot? People, landscapes, indoor, outdoor, etc, The current lens is what we call a zoom lens for taking pics at a far distance. If you need to take pics of people, then look for a lens with 28-70mm, 28-80mm, 28-105mm, or even 28-200mm.

These are all called wide angle to zoom lenses and are use full for travelling purposes. In a sense, you do not need to carry more than 1 lense with you.

Look up the Buy & Sell thread for others who may want to sell theirs or go to MS Color, Cathay Photo, Alan Photo or TCW to enquire about lenses.

Cheers......

thanks alot bro..it gave me a better picture...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.