Need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupi Guy

Jan 6, 2003
Hi all,

I am looking urgently this chalkboard that i used to have for my dreams collection.

It a small chalkboard from Ikea and it has become into 8 pcs!!!! A silly act that i have done. And i have went to ikea again but sad to know that it has discontinued two years ago. And now i need it badly. I am just trying my luck here as i have been searching it for high and low.

If you happen to have one, can sell it to me? Or anyone here know where i can custom one of it?

Thanks in advance. Any info is very important for me.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh brudder... UPGRADE TO WHITE BOARD WITH BLACK INK! :thumbsup:

Thanks bro, but i dun want it to break the consistency and i have my reason for using chalkboard. :)

Tupi Guy said:
Thanks bro, but i dun want it to break the consistency and i have my reason for using chalkboard. :)

i seriously think i got that in 1 corner of the house... but den again, i dunno in how many pieces as well... will help u keep a lookout!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i seriously think i got that in 1 corner of the house... but den again, i dunno in how many pieces as well... will help u keep a lookout!

Thanks Bro!!! Will wait for your good news!!!!

Aiyoh...bro so sad ar? what happened?

I need to find you when I realize my dream lei and put my word down that I did it....

also btw thanks for the photos you sent, great! Good luck to get a replacement bro!

I will help u keep a lookout too. Must get one before we leave for our trip ok!!
;)

Sjourn said:
Aiyoh...bro so sad ar? what happened?

I need to find you when I realize my dream lei and put my word down that I did it....

also btw thanks for the photos you sent, great! Good luck to get a replacement bro!

Ya man......damn sad......Long story.... :(

Really long time no see. Glad that u like the pics :) U are always welcome if you have any in mind :)

icarus said:
I will help u keep a lookout too. Must get one before we leave for our trip ok!!
;)

Thanks Dude :)

Ya lor. Hope i can get one before the trip :(

Tupi Guy said:
Thanks Dude :)

Ya lor. Hope i can get one before the trip :(

I think Muji might have... will pop by this saturday and check it out

icarus said:
I think Muji might have... will pop by this saturday and check it out

Muji have meh? I dun think so leh......Been there a few times but didt see it. Hope i have miss it. Will try then :)

sathea said:
hello!
i will tell you immediately if i see one.

Thanks Pal :)

Heng tai,

What happened to the board?... Will keep a lookout for you.

if all else fails you can custom make one with plywood and paint the green surface on.
I'll also keep a lookout for you

Milos said:
Heng tai,

What happened to the board?... Will keep a lookout for you.

thanks bro!

ortega said:
if all else fails you can custom make one with plywood and paint the green surface on.
I'll also keep a lookout for you

Hm.....Paint??? It seem like can work....:think:

Best if can manage get one or custom a same one.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

U wan any chalk board? Or the Ikea type?

The latter I can't help... but for former, I tink Bras Besar shops are still selling stuffs like that? :dunno:

Tupi Guy said:
Hm.....Paint??? It seem like can work....:think:

Best if can manage get one or custom a same one.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

Yup paint... that was how schools "re-new" their chalk boards. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.