Need Help

ehwhatthe

Dec 29, 2010
North-East
Hi everyone,

I've got a little problem that would need your kind advice.

Shooting with a 15mm voigtlander II on a Kodak Portra 400 and I'm having a purplish/bl kind of vignetting. I've tried looking at other people's photos using the voigtlander and they don't seem to have the same purplish/blueish problem. Could anyone advise what is it or is it normal to be like this?

15748813552_fc64b3ec34_z.jpg

15745376341_5dfa62820f_z.jpg

15747279355_65d7829c97_z.jpg

Thank you in advance!

Did you shoot the lens with a filter on or any third party hood?

Did you shoot the lens with a filter on or any third party hood?

Nope I didn't. Just the lens alone.

I know this lens has like problems with digital sensors but never read anything about it having problems with film though. hence i'm quite puzzled with the results.

Nope I didn't. Just the lens alone.

I know this lens has like problems with digital sensors but never read anything about it having problems with film though. hence i'm quite puzzled with the results.

This looks under-exposed. How did you scan the negative?

This looks under-exposed. How did you scan the negative?

I scan all my films with the Canon film scanner think the model is 9000f or something like that.

Yea i don't get it. This problem only happens when i shoot with the voigtlander 15mm in colour. In B/W i don't get any problems with major vignetting or underexposure. Furthermore, when shooting with my 50mm in colour (same film) i don't get the blueish/purplish vignetting or any underexposure problems.

So i'm quite confused :S

Last edited: