need help !! wonder if any other people have this problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbine

Nov 19, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
everytime i take a picture i look on my dslr screen. it have the kind of lighting and no blur at all that i want. but when i transfer it to the computer screen it becomes totally another picture. some is under expose or become blurry. issit because of the different screen resolution ? cheers!

I can only answer the blur symptom. Camera LCD are small as compare to your monitor, few pixel shift from blur is not visible from LCD. The same principle when you resize to a tiny image.

To know if your image is sharp, always zoom in the preview and look at edges. Zoom in will help to determine if the brightness is ok.

For your exposure issue, you can check your histogram for any parts of your shot that are losing detail due to under or over-exposure. Check the camera LCD brightness to your computer monitor to get as close a match as possible, and adjust the camera LCD brightness accordingly.

everytime i take a picture i look on my dslr screen. it have the kind of lighting and no blur at all that i want. but when i transfer it to the computer screen it becomes totally another picture. some is under expose or become blurry. issit because of the different screen resolution ? cheers!

As most of the pixels are queeze into a 3 inch LCD screens, you will not be able to see if the picture is blur or not. You can try this out by resizing the photo to the size of your LCD when you upload it to your computer and it will show exactly the same. Usually, I will make it a habit to zoom into the photo after taking. If it is blur, then I will re-shoot.

as rightfully mentioned by all other bros, have the habit to zoom in after taking the shot. you will be surprised how good it looks on the LCD without zooming in.

as for me, the only thing i use the LCD for, is to see composition and histogram. :)

Checking composition is good enough.. last time film camera even more jialat !!
Cannot check anything ok !

Status
Not open for further replies.