Need help with USPS.

Loh Kai Siang

May 15, 2016
Hi, I'm new here so bare with me. I recently ordered something from the US. It's using USPS to deliver. The last I've check was 13 May 2016 8+pm at Singapore. How long will they take to go to my house? If no one answer the door, will they call? Cuz I moved house before they are delivered. Thanks!

The last mile is most likely done by SingPost. If when you moved, you have left a forwarding address at your local post office, they will forward the item to you. As per SingPost practice, if you are not in, they will slip a pick up card under your door or in your mail box. Using that card and your IC, you can pick it up from the post office that is safe keeping the item.

I see. Thanks man. By any chance they do delivery on weekends or only working days? Possible to track the package by calling them?

I see. Thanks man. By any chance they do delivery on weekends or only working days? Possible to track the package by calling them?

Singpost don't deliver packages on weekends and holidays.

AFAIK, for tracking packages, you have to find out from USPS, and once the package is out of USA, there is no way to track.

Do you have a tracking number provided by the vendor? If you do, you can try logging in to SingPost's website where there's a SpeedPost function that lets you track. If you dont have a tracking number, then I wish you all the best trying your luck with SingPost's legendary hotline.

More likely than not you can arrange for the package to be delivered to a nearby, but not necessarily nearest, post office.

Just tried to track the item online. Doesn't seem to work. How long does it takes for it to work on the singpost tracker?

Hi, I'm new here so bare with me. I recently ordered something from the US. It's using USPS to deliver. The last I've check was 13 May 2016 8+pm at Singapore. How long will they take to go to my house? If no one answer the door, will they call? Cuz I moved house before they are delivered. Thanks!

I orders something from US a few months ago.USPS was the postal carrier for that particular product.their tracking device was not updated.called singpost and no one knows anything.suddenly it arrived at my doorstep.it took about 2 wks-give and take.and it went thru singpost.

Called them this morning. Can't really understand what he is saying. Heard that they haven't received anything yet.
Call again. If you don't understand, ask for someone speaking your mother tongue.
Get the tracking number, without this it's futile to even make any call.

Just checked the USPS website. They updated the tracker. Now is 'processed through facility'. It means the item reach singpost right?

Can't seem to upload link. Or photos though.

Last edited:
D7a3aai

Try uploading to Flickr or Google Photos then using the direct hyperlink.

It should be delivered to you soon, within 1-3 days. The airplane that brought the shipment here has departed SG for its next destination. Your package is being sorted by the local company handling it, could be SingPost or a courier based here. The final stage is it will be handed to the delivery section who will bring it to your home. If no one's home, call the number on the card to arrange for delivery date & time. If SingPost, collect at post office stated on the card.