need help with the 488rc0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zshui

Sep 7, 2007
Hi guys,
was wondering if any of u guys are familiar with the 488cr0 system : 1 of manfrotto's ball head system
having some problems here:
cant seem to get the quick release plate out despite following the instructions:
of activtating the 2 levers they mentioned,
anything else ive missed out?
appreciate if anyone can offer some form of help or advice
Thanks!

Regards,
Eugene

Hi guys,
was wondering if any of u guys are familiar with the 488cr0 system : 1 of manfrotto's ball head system
having some problems here:
cant seem to get the quick release plate out despite following the instructions:
of activtating the 2 levers they mentioned,
anything else ive missed out?
appreciate if anyone can offer some form of help or advice
Thanks!

Regards,
Eugene

First thing, don't double-post your thread. Second, i'm using the 488RC0 and by pushing the first lever all the way out and at the same time releasing the main lever, the hexagon plate should pop out. If it doesn't, try nudging the sides of the plate.

hi there,thanks for the help,yeah,got it out with the help of some friends...took a little more...force.
haha,sorry bout e double post,my com was lagging out,so i thought e first post didnt get through,anyway that i can close the threads now that ive solved this issue?
thanks.

hi there,thanks for the help,yeah,got it out with the help of some friends...took a little more...force.
haha,sorry bout e double post,my com was lagging out,so i thought e first post didnt get through,anyway that i can close the threads now that ive solved this issue?
thanks.

You can request for the mods to close the threads cos they're the ones who're monitoring. Also, glad that you've solved your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.