Need help with shutter count

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Im thinking of getting a second hand nikon d40 but i kinda need help at the shutter count part at how much shutter count should i stop to consider the camera

buying used cameras has risk involve.

shutter counts is just a gauge, camera shutter may fail anytime even it is at very low counts.

should consider buy new camera instead if you have such concern.

I dont have those kind of money.My mum told me to be independent and im still schooling im not that concerned about this matter though but i just wanna know roughly

No worries about shutter count my dear friend. I've been using my D100 ever since it first came out (more than 5 years ago), using it to shoot for leisure and countless number of events, it's still surviving. Based on when the D40 came out and knowing that it is an entry level camera, you do not have to worry about the shutter count. Do make sure that the camera is in working condition. =D

No worries about shutter count my dear friend. I've been using my D100 ever since it first came out (more than 5 years ago), using it to shoot for leisure and countless number of events, it's still surviving. Based on when the D40 came out and knowing that it is an entry level camera, you do not have to worry about the shutter count. Do make sure that the camera is in working condition. =D

not sure about nikon,
but different series Dxx vs Dxxx, the shutter life should be longer for the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.