Need help with Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjourn

Aug 9, 2004
Punggol 21
I have not saved all the songs to my pc, and decided to recharge the battery of my IPOD that is full of songs.

I forgot to disconnect the Ipod and switched off my comp. When I restarted the ipod, all the songs are gone...anyone help?:cry:

anyone?:embrass:

Would love to help but i dont have a ipod.....Paiseh :embrass:

Maybe is it better to send it down to the service centre? :dunno:

its liddat 1...

tats y i hate itunes... did that once... darn pissed...

so i make a special playlist... 1 for the ipod, so whatever i copy into the ipod, i cc to the playlist 1st, then next time clear again, i copy the playlist item over can liao...

Hi, have you disabled the defaulted auto-sychro function of ipod? the ipod will automatically sych with the itunes whenever u connect to a pc, so the content will be replaced by different PC u connect to. is it because the pc u connect to is a empty itunes so it was empty in your ipod now?

Sjourn, 2 methods:

1.) u can try to access your ipod with another windows pc/Mac using itunes.

2.) u can try to access your ipod with a windows pc/Mac using 3rd party software which allows u to extract the songs out.

Using method 1 , if u are able to access, use a 3rd party program to extract the songs out before restoring your ipod. If neither is able to work, then no choice but to restore to factory settings & look for the songs again.

thanks for the suggestions, whem i recharge there was no itunes installed with my lappy.

So I wonder where all the songs disappear to, next i try to use a 3rd party software to rescue lost songs, manage to recover 60 songs out of the thousands i had.

..will try other applications to see if it works.

If not I throw away rotten apple and time to get creative..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.