Need help with Holga cams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoken

Deregistered
I came across the Holga 120 GCFN on the net.

Interested in fisheye photography but for digital photography, it's kind of expensive.

I'm thinking of getting the Holga 120 GCFN, 35mm adapter and the fisheye lens.

Can I use it for normal fisheye photography without lomography effect?

Thanks. :D

well.......i think you're not going to have that sharp an image and holga cameras are known to have light leaks.....which gives that lomo kinda effect...

unless you're willing to mod your holga by taping up several places within the camera to cut down on the light leaks.....u can check online regarding the holga mod.

get a lomo fisheye

anyways fisheye on dslr , fisheye on slr

very different from fisheye on holga and lomo fisheye

Will it have a fisheye focal the same as compared to the normal fisheye lenses on DSLR?

Nope. You don't get the same precision, and don't expect the same sharpness all the time.

it wont be sharp, and precise... colors are sometimes strange... thats what lomography is about, in case you'd get a holga or a lomo fisheye... i myself am using the lomo fisheye... pics tend to be dark, advisable standard film should be iso400...:)

it wont be sharp, and precise... colors are sometimes strange... thats what lomography is about, in case you'd get a holga or a lomo fisheye... i myself am using the lomo fisheye... pics tend to be dark, advisable standard film should be iso400...:)

Do you have some lomo pics to share?
Sorry cos I'm new in lomo, have many doubts.

So it's better to get a high ISO flim for lomo photos?

There is a wealth of information in this local forum. You need to register as a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.