Need Help - Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monyet

Aug 5, 2004
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Recommended by a friend to come to this site because I urgently need a photographer.

I've got a photoshoot this saturday at NTU Hall of Residence 15, Seminar Room. I require someone to help me take photos of 10 pagaent contestants. I understand that there will be costs involved and that it's very rushed, but interested parties please e-mail me at tnjp80@yahoo.com or sms me at 94318979.

Thanks very much to anybody who can help. ;)

Monyet said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Recommended by a friend to come to this site because I urgently need a photographer.

I've got a photoshoot this saturday at NTU Hall of Residence 15, Seminar Room. I require someone to help me take photos of 10 pagaent contestants. I understand that there will be costs involved and that it's very rushed, but interested parties please e-mail me at tnjp80@yahoo.com or sms me at 94318979.

Thanks very much to anybody who can help. ;)

Beauty Pagaent required studio lights. Without studio lighting, the output will not be nice. Suggested you send the pagaents contestants to a studio instead.

Not really. Unless you want a clean background which you can achieve with a piece of white cloth and stand out in the open, using a reflector can still yield the studio effect with natural lighting somemore! :)

Alternatively, you can use the school's landscape to compliment the contestants also.

I guess this is an inhouse shoot so the budget should be pretty tight? :) A studio will set back about $40+ /hr! :what:

From your nickname, if i may guess u are an indonesian, correct or not?

Well if its true, you may contact me, coz i have so many NTU friends from indonesia wif good photography skills.. otherwise, you can also contact our PVS team..

Cheers

hmm...

the poster is a first time poster, i'm not sure if he has the time to check back to this forum.

maybe those of you who are able to offer your services should call or email him as he mentioned.

i mean, he needs help like, tomorrow!

Hey all,

Just to update that I have already engaged somebody for tomorrow. Thanks so much to all those who have mailed me and smsed me, offering their services. I'm sorry to those who I've not personally replied to but thanks really for contacting me ever in the first place.

czamzami said:
From your nickname, if i may guess u are an indonesian, correct or not?

Well if its true, you may contact me, coz i have so many NTU friends from indonesia wif good photography skills.. otherwise, you can also contact our PVS team..

Cheers

Actually, I'm not Indonesian. Monyet is actually malay too, but I'm not Malay either. But was born Malaysian. ;)

espn said:
Not really. Unless you want a clean background which you can achieve with a piece of white cloth and stand out in the open, using a reflector can still yield the studio effect with natural lighting somemore! :)

Alternatively, you can use the school's landscape to compliment the contestants also.

I guess this is an inhouse shoot so the budget should be pretty tight? :) A studio will set back about $40+ /hr! :what:

juz like to OT a little here...dun mind...

using natural lighting to acehieve studio effect....
i always tot its the other way round...using studio lights to simulate natural light..

Status
Not open for further replies.