need help to recover lost image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pol

Dec 9, 2004
in d world of fotography
Hi guys, i need some help to recover sets of 300 important images in my CF card.

I inserted the CF card to multi cardreader and open up the E drive, the sys just divert me to 'my document'. Cannot see any of my folder and images at all. Worst when i put into my camera, the camera say CF full and the rear LCD states unsble to create new folder. Any kind souls able to help me??? :what: :( :eek:

Start --> Control panel, Computer Management, Disk Management, find your CF default name like USB storage or Removable, etc doubleclick and change the drive.
Express way: remove all USB connection and plugin your CF card.
96% of the SG goverment office problems is solved by #1 (until I get really sick of it) :bsmilie:

Start --> Control panel, Computer Management, Disk Management, find your CF default name like USB storage or Removable, etc doubleclick and change the drive.
Express way: remove all USB connection and plugin your CF card.
96% of the SG goverment office problems is solved by #1 (until I get really sick of it) :bsmilie:
Don't sound to be as simple.... :nono:

Hi guys, i need some help to recover sets of 300 important images in my CF card.

I inserted the CF card to multi cardreader and open up the E drive, the sys just divert me to 'my document'. Cannot see any of my folder and images at all. Worst when i put into my camera, the camera say CF full and the rear LCD states unsble to create new folder. Any kind souls able to help me??? :what: :( :eek:
If you need help, let me know.... I'll be free on the coming Monday 27/10. Have some forensic recovery s/w that might just work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.