need help: Title of Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiemus

May 21, 2004
Small island....
Hi ppl!

Anyone here can help? Anyone know the title of the song used in a current advertisement in Singapore?

THe ones that goes...

"...Red and Yellow and Green and Blue... I can see a rainbow... see a rainbow..."

If you know the title of the song and the artiste. Please let me know. Any help appreciated. Thanks.!

Adiemus

May 21, 2004
Small island....
Thanks ben and nem. Yah, I checked it out. Seems to be only a jingle and not a full song. Thanks so much for your help. Really appreciate the effort.

:cheers:

shoon

Jun 3, 2003
West
Visit site
this is an old song, nursery song perhaps for children to know the colors of a rainbow.. anyways simple lyrics here:
"red and yellow and pink and green. orange and purple and blue. i can sing a rainbow, sing rainbow sing a rainbow too."

try searching the net for "sing a rainbow" or the lyrics above.

Adiemus said:
Hi ppl!

Anyone here can help? Anyone know the title of the song used in a current advertisement in Singapore?

THe ones that goes...

"...Red and Yellow and Green and Blue... I can see a rainbow... see a rainbow..."

If you know the title of the song and the artiste. Please let me know. Any help appreciated. Thanks.!

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Check out her older album Innocent Eyes, created right after her battle with Hodgkin's Disease. Excellent!

cosycatus

Jun 9, 2004
yep, its by delta goodrem.
The commerical broadcast half the song...there's another half..
i've got the mp3...
can pm me for it..

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
shoon said:
this is an old song, nursery song perhaps for children to know the colors of a rainbow.. anyways simple lyrics here:
"red and yellow and pink and green. orange and purple and blue. i can sing a rainbow, sing rainbow sing a rainbow too."

try searching the net for "sing a rainbow" or the lyrics above.

OT a little, your signature very bombastic. :bigeyes:

litefoot

Jan 27, 2005
togu said:
His knife and his horse, can guess so :p
Not knife more like green dragon moon sabre... Sound so under world.... :D

cosycatus

Jun 9, 2004
wah, haha, was bombed with request for the song! okay, kinda hard for me to email it to everyone...and i am on dailup now..
so here's the link
http://mp3.baidu.com/u?n=1&u=http://www.cbish.com/bbs/UploadFile/2005-4/Y2JjaWlobGlqZ2Roa2dwa2lpMw$$.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom