Need help pls.. Laptop screen got problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahugoreng

May 4, 2009
Currently base in singapore
Hi peeps,

I wonder you guys experience this kind of problem or not, today I was comparing the colour resolution with my friends laptop and I realise the colour off my monitor look very off.. Say on my laptop screen is purperish orange but on mu friens's laptop is orange colour.
I compare with other laptop and the result is still the same.. Is there anyway I can solve this problem?
It might causing me hell lots of problem when I doing PP for my works.. I really need help :(

Thanks in advance.

Hi peeps,

I wonder you guys experience this kind of problem or not, today I was comparing the colour resolution with my friends laptop and I realise the colour off my monitor look very off.. Say on my laptop screen is purperish orange but on mu friens's laptop is orange colour.
I compare with other laptop and the result is still the same.. Is there anyway I can solve this problem?
It might causing me hell lots of problem when I doing PP for my works.. I really need help :(

Thanks in advance.
You need to get a calibrating software. To calibrate your screen with your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.