Need help on where to buy this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esrhapsody

Aug 2, 2009
Singapore
Hi fellow CSers,

Im looking for a Bower 0.42x Fisheye Adapter for Nikon 52mm thread which looks like this:
51DjRFrLAlL._SL500_.jpg

Do you guys know where i can possibly buy this in Singapore and what is the price range?

Thank you guys in advance! :)

Hi fellow CSers,

Im looking for a Bower 0.42x Fisheye Adapter for Nikon 52mm thread which looks like this:
51DjRFrLAlL._SL500_.jpg

Do you guys know where i can possibly buy this in Singapore and what is the price range?

Go hunt around Peninsular. Many shops sell it.

But do not pay over 100 for it. It should cost quite a bit less.

I wouldn't buy it though. IQ is horrendous.

Hi fellow CSers,

51DjRFrLAlL._SL500_.jpg

I wont recommend this as well.. IQ drastically drop when i just paly ard with sth like this few yrs back.. :nono:

why would you want to buy this?

"oh, i don't know, i don't like sharp images... i also like increased chance of flaring, soft corners, and vignetting... this gives you that, not like proper wide angle/ultra wide angle lenses?" :bsmilie::bsmilie:

why would you want to buy this?
Im looking for it but it's not my my own usage. My friend's birthday is coming up and my friend previously mentioned that he wanted this alot, me and a group of friends are looking around for this so yeah.
I wont recommend this as well.. IQ drastically drop when i just paly ard with sth like this few yrs back.. :nono:
Okay alright. Not for personal usage so doesnt really matter to me.

Thanks daredevil123 for answering my query.

THREAD CLOSED.

To close thread,click thread tools and you'll see close thread,then this thread will be closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.