Need help on tianya Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kshen

Jun 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

I didn't see much review on the Tianya Filter set... is it good to get this type of filter instead of the standard screw on filter? Anyone has any review on it? will it minimize the quality of the pic?

if standard screw on filter is a better choice, which cheaper brand other than hoya and B+W is recommended? tks...

I am looking for CPL & ND8 Filter... :) tks in advance...

Last edited:
Huh? Lots of results if I google for "tianya filter review".

hi.... wat i meant is review from clubsnap forumer...

hi.... wat i meant is review from clubsnap forumer...

Do the search, the VERY FIRST result is a ClubSnap review. Please don't just anyhow post if you haven't tried.

Do the search, the VERY FIRST result is a ClubSnap review. Please don't just anyhow post if you haven't tried.
hi... if you not gonna help pls dun even bother to reply my thread... this is a newbie forum and i suppose a little help wouldnt cost much...

hi... if you not gonna help pls dun even bother to reply my thread... this is a newbie forum and i suppose a little help wouldnt cost much...

It wouldn't cost you much to learn to help yourself too. I told you where to look, and if you'd done what I suggested you'd already have your review. So don't say I didn't help, unless you're specifically expecting to be spoonfed with people repeating what they've already posted before rather than you putting in an effort to look for what they're written.

We would all like to help you, but you need to help yourself first.

It wouldn't cost you much to learn to help yourself too. I told you where to look, and if you'd done what I suggested you'd already have your review. So don't say I didn't help, unless you're specifically expecting to be spoonfed with people repeating what they've already posted before rather than you putting in an effort to look for what they're written.
if you go into the 1st one that you search.. you would have seen that there is no picture for me to see the comparison...
what i want is personal review from forumer who have personally use the filter.

and you are not answering my questions... i am also asking standard screw on better or tianya better... i am not only asking for review...

And o... well if you really sincerely have "help" ... tks than... i would really appreciate it... but if not then really dun bother replying my thread...

we are all here to learn from each other and listen to others opinion not to point finger at each other abt spoonfed la.. lazy etc...

we are all here to learn from each other and listen to others opinion not to point finger at each other abt spoonfed la.. lazy etc...

"Learn from each other" includes learning how to respect the people who've put in the effort to answer questions in the past and not expecting to be spoonfed the answers.

Also, in your original post, you NEVER:

1. Specified it should be clubsnap-only (despite available, existing resources/samples/reviews online)

2. You NEVER specified "Must have sample!! Die die much have pictures!!!"

Ergo, you never worded yourself properly, and it took this long just to get the correct question out of you.

It's a shame that you cannot consider anything that is not on CS, as you'd have found this:
http://blackandwhite-themoments.blogspot.com/2007/10/tian-ya-filter-review.html

But better not read that; It has sample pictures and everything, but it's not ClubSnap.

As for you other questions, it will NOT minimize your image quality. That would mean your whole picture will be black and unusable. It WILL reduce it though, as will any filter that you put in front of your lens.

And it is better than a screw-in? Hard to say, it's a copy of the Cokin system, and it may be better than cheap filters, but maybe worse than expensive screw-ins like the Carl Zeiss filters.

This might help a bit, on pg2 onwards if not wrong
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530206

I owned a GND. It is just some $13. So if you seriously want to try, this is the one to try, no harm to buy it. I can't tell how good it is, since I never try other brand.

"Learn from each other" includes learning how to respect the people who've put in the effort to answer questions in the past and not expecting to be spoonfed the answers.

Also, in your original post, you NEVER:

1. Specified it should be clubsnap-only (despite available, existing resources/samples/reviews online)

2. You NEVER specified "Must have sample!! Die die much have pictures!!!"

Ergo, you never worded yourself properly, and it took this long just to get the correct question out of you.

It's a shame that you cannot consider anything that is not on CS, as you'd have found this:
http://blackandwhite-themoments.blogspot.com/2007/10/tian-ya-filter-review.html

But better not read that; It has sample pictures and everything, but it's not ClubSnap.

As for you other questions, it will NOT minimize your image quality. That would mean your whole picture will be black and unusable. It WILL reduce it though, as will any filter that you put in front of your lens.

And it is better than a screw-in? Hard to say, it's a copy of the Cokin system, and it may be better than cheap filters, but maybe worse than expensive screw-ins like the Carl Zeiss filters.
okie... i am not gonna say or explain myself further... i think ppl here are just unfrenly in answering ppl's question especially to newbies...
tks for your reply anway...

thread closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.