Need help on should i do an upgrading of lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxrenxx

Aug 4, 2010
Eunos
I'm on my kit lens now and had my 1st pentax few months back, but due to studies and part-time work, i seldom got time to use my camera not to mention the "skill". But i always wanted to get a new lens to replace my 18-55, in mind is the tammy 28-75. So question now is, should i just stick with my kit lens until i have better skill or should i just get my tammy and learn slowly pick up from there? I know this is a silly question, but i'm sure there afew ppl that's like this;p and tell me what should i go for:embrass:

kit lens + no skill = bad pic

tammy lens + no skill = bad pic

kit lens + skills = :thumbsup: picture

Hope you understand this equation.

Cheeers!

I'm on my kit lens now and had my 1st pentax few months back, but due to studies and part-time work, i seldom got time to use my camera not to mention the "skill". But i always wanted to get a new lens to replace my 18-55, in mind is the tammy 28-75. So question now is, should i just stick with my kit lens until i have better skill or should i just get my tammy and learn slowly pick up from there? I know this is a silly question, but i'm sure there afew ppl that's like this;p and tell me what should i go for:embrass:

The general rule is if you don't know if you should upgrade, you probably don't, cos you don't know what is limiting you and what exactly do you need.

Your kit lens is more than sufficient for you to pick up the skills needed, you should stick with it till you know what you really need in a new lens.:)

kit lens + no skill = bad pic

tammy lens + no skill = bad pic

kit lens + skills = :thumbsup: picture

Hope you understand this equation.

Cheeers!

The general rule is if you don't know if you should upgrade, you probably don't, cos you don't know what is limiting you and what exactly do you need.

Your kit lens is more than sufficient for you to pick up the skills needed, you should stick with it till you know what you really need in a new lens.:)

Thanks for your kindness reply bros, now i know what i should do. Instead of wasting my hardearn part-time pay for a new lens, i will stick to my kit lens now and slowly pick up from there. Will then do an upgrade after i pick up my skill:D

Thanks again!!!

TS, I think u should close your thread now before you come under more fire..
Cheers :D

TS, I think u should close your thread now before you come under more fire..
Cheers :D

:bsmilie::bsmilie: Alright, will do :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.