Need help on photomanagement software

coughybean

Mar 16, 2006
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hello Uncle/Aunties/ Brothers/ Sisters,

I am looking for a photo management software (not sure if it exist in the frist place) which can display Photo descriptions. For example, like facebook. We post a picture in Facebook, then we can add some short descriptions to it and the next time we view it, we will still know where we took the photo and what happened etc.

Any software? I think we can right click the jpegs and go to properties to add in all these infomation but its too troublesome to do that for all photos.

Thanks in advance!

Why not use the photo management software that came with your camera? For sonys, the Sony software can do this, including face recognition to group photos by person as well.

Lightroom...or go with what Rashkae suggested:the stuff that came with your camera

Lightroom no facial recognition i think...

Lightroom for me, but most programs supplied with cameras can do the same as well. Magic word: image tags in exif. You can add a lot of information there and with better programs you can do nice filtering as well: "Which pics have I taken with that lens..?"

Photoshop elements let you add in captions and it has a timeline. Not sure if this fits what you want.