Need help on lowerpro bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipercrow

Aug 15, 2008
hi,

i am using a Canon 50D camera with vertical grip and the lens attached to it is 18-55mm. I got 2 additional lens which are 50mm and 55-250mm.Which lowerpro bag should you think i should get? Lowerpro Rezo 180AW or Nova 3 AW. :)

From lowepro's website, it seems like that vary in dimensions by a small amount. Are there any additional differences that the website doesn't list?

You should try out the bags at a shop and see which you prefer more. If they really feel the same, go for the cheaper one?

btw, do these bags fit your needs now and will you be getting more lenses?

hi,

i am using a Canon 50D camera with vertical grip and the lens attached to it is 18-55mm. I got 2 additional lens which are 50mm and 55-250mm.Which lowerpro bag should you think i should get? Lowerpro Rezo 180AW or Nova 3 AW. :)

You should bring your set-up down to the shop to try it out. 50D w grip is quite tall. You'll need a sufficiently wide bag. Kinda hard to tell from the website.

recommend a stealth reporter, rezo for the low cost or even a bagpack?

I suggest Slingshot or Flipside.... :thumbsup:

TS, I would also recommend you to bring along your equipments to try fitting at the shop. In addition, you may wish to make a list of misc items which you will like to carry them along in this bag. You need to see if you are comfortable with the weight particularly.

I'm using the Lowepro Rezo 190 AW.
Holding these stuff usually, 40D + BG-E2N, 18-55 IS, 50f1.8, 85L, 135L, 580EX ii, bounce card, spare batts, memory cards and some accessories. The bag is good quality, and pretty comfortable on the shoulders.

I suggest that you go for a bag that is slightly bigger than your equipments, in case you buy 1 more lens or flash. Then still got enuf space to put everything in.

i bought a camera bag at mustafa for 25 bucks.. if u dun mind the brand i think its good.. i have it n it has a big space to put ur camera n got 3 slots for it .. haha :) so i think if u dun mind getting a non brand one then u can go mustafa haha cheap stuff there! :)

thanks guys for your help! but i prefer shoulder bag.no offend.so do you guys have any recommendation? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.