Need help on Dry Cabinet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naaz91

Aug 1, 2008
Singapore
Hi im quite new to the DSLR scene but have been thinking of purchasing a dry cabinet.

Basically im starting to save up to expand on my lenses so would like to know how much a

30L Dry Cabinet cost on average?

What model/type of dry cabinet is suitable?:confused:

Currently my budget is around $100-$150

But there is a problem! I do not know where to purchase a Dry Cabinet?:dunno:

Anybody who has any lobang do pm me the location and exact address! :)

Thanks! :heart:;p

kinda need to know where can i find a cheap alternative and a dry cabinet that lasts :bsmilie:

Besides the usual camera shops, I believe you can get it at carrefour also, bonus is that they do home delivery.

kinda need to know where can i find a cheap alternative and a dry cabinet that lasts :bsmilie:

cheap alternative is air tight box with dehumifier...but this may not be cheap in the long run.

dry-cabi usually cost less than a dollar a month to run unless u open it often.

most dry-cabi should last u couple of years at least and you can lock it to prevent itchy fingers...

carrefour may not be the cheapest but it's most convenient and they do delivery. u can try take a look there and buy from somewhere else that's cheaper too. i'm using a 30L for 2 bodies and about 7 lens with 2 flashes. plus space for some old cassettes, floppy disks and filters.

Hi im quite new to the DSLR scene but have been thinking of purchasing a dry cabinet.

Basically im starting to save up to expand on my lenses so would like to know how much a

30L Dry Cabinet cost on average?

What model/type of dry cabinet is suitable?:confused:

Currently my budget is around $100-$150

But there is a problem! I do not know where to purchase a Dry Cabinet?:dunno:

Anybody who has any lobang do pm me the location and exact address! :)

Thanks! :heart:;p

FYI, I can fit 3 bodies and around 5 lenses in a 60L cabinet, so figure that out. Most of the major stores like MSColor, Cathy, TK, etc sells the cabinet.

i bought mine from carrefour, Digi-Cabi 60L...go for the biggest capacity with ur budget.

Carrefour is quite cheap. As for the free delivery, it must be $150 and above. With a POSB Everyday credit card, there is 5% discount and sometimes they do have a 10% discount. So for 30l is around $106(during the 10% discount). I not yet get my dry cabinet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.