Need help on digi cabi .

Oh i have check the price from sim lim square just now one shop selling $175 for 50L and 30L for $135..
Dunno which one to get... haiz.. they said is better for me to take the 50L one.. is the pricing ok??? as i dun really know abt the pricing.
Please kindly advice.. many thanks.. :confused:

Are you looking at digi cabi? As Bonrya said, call them directly. Or you can make your purchase at the recommended shops, but it's almost the same thing as like ordering online since this time round the shops will be making the purchase for you but still delivery is made by digi-cabi to your delivery location.

The only thing I can confirm is no free delivery for Digi-Cabi 036. Not sure for those larger capacity ones.

*50L is better as it have larger capacity for housing your BBB virus*

We have Price Guides for a reason. On top you find the list of reputable shops. You will notice that only 2 shops of Sim Lim are listed, reason being that most others are just con shops, out to chop unknowing people. Call the shops listed in the Price Guide. Some offer equotes per email, honoured for 7 days.

Noted!!! and many Thanks for all the information...:)

SkyStrike said:
Are you looking at digi cabi? As Bonrya said, call them directly. Or you can make your purchase at the recommended shops, but it's almost the same thing as like ordering online since this time round the shops will be making the purchase for you but still delivery is made by digi-cabi to your delivery location.

The only thing I can confirm is no free delivery for Digi-Cabi 036. Not sure for those larger capacity ones.

What he said. :bsmilie: go for 50!! :)

I bought 30 and used it for (less than) a few months before selling it to upgrade to 60... :sweat:

Thanks for the information..will go online have a look and order online for Digi-Cabi direct...:)

Hi, did you all just get the AD series? I saw a moonlight series but not sure what's the difference.

depends how u use it? 30L can actually put abit of lenses. (if u put them standing up) at the lower deck..
of cos.. its not advisable since it may fall if someone happen to push it or kick it..( tho not quite possible since the cabinet n lenses are heavy together)
or if u open the cabinet with too much force.

depends how u use it? 30L can actually put abit of lenses. (if u put them standing up) at the lower deck..
of cos.. its not advisable since it may fall if someone happen to push it or kick it..( tho not quite possible since the cabinet n lenses are heavy together)
or if u open the cabinet with too much force.

I had to upgrade since fitting my 150-500mm became next to impossible in the 30L. Smaller lenses should be fine.

Hey, I just got a 50L.
Tried to set the humidity at 50%, but the temperature is 30 degrees.
Is this normal? Was thinking 30 degrees like quite hot.

Pls advise, thanks :)

Hey, I just got a 50L.

The dry cabinet doesn't regulate temperature.
30 degrees is fine.. just look at the average temperature in singapore recently..
no one complained about lens melting:confused:

Yellow Elephant said:
Hey, I just got a 50L.

Can try turning on air conditioning in your room to lower the ambient temp. But temp shouldn't be an issue if your humidity is low.

Can try turning on air conditioning in your room to lower the ambient temp. But temp shouldn't be an issue if your humidity is low.

new market for refrigerated dry cabinets! :)

take out only, instant condensation that lasts for hours... kekekeke

ZerocoolAstra said:
new market for refrigerated dry cabinets! :)

take out only, instant condensation that lasts for hours... kekekeke

I selling biomedical grade fridge, u want? :bsmilie:

Hope the TS dun mind I borrow thread a bit, do want to open too many thread in this section.

In comparison between a dry box
vs cupboard w/ Silica gel/Dehumidifier
vs airtight container w/ dehumidifier/silica gel.

How effective are the other 2 methods in comparison with a dry box?
Will being air tight bring much harm to the camera equipments?

Hope someone can help me out, I am still thinking if I should invest in a dry box.
Thanks!

Last edited: