Need help on checking image ISO value

Status
Not open for further replies.

dropzone

Mar 13, 2004
Hi guys, I need some help on checking out the ISO settings for images, I tried using the default Summary Stats under properties, but no ISO was stated.

How can I check it? BTW, which is a better program - the PictProj or Nikon Capture?

Pls advise, thanks,
:)

Mar 3, 2004
I use ShowExif, can search for the program on download.com or what. It shows in the program under 'additional' section.

Dennis

Jan 24, 2002
Singapore
8dennis8.fotki.com
PictProj comes free with camera and can do limited things. Nikon Capture does more things but will have to pay.

dropzone said:
Hi guys, I need some help on checking out the ISO settings for images, I tried using the default Summary Stats under properties, but no ISO was stated.

How can I check it? BTW, which is a better program - the PictProj or Nikon Capture?

Pls advise, thanks,
:)

dropzone

Mar 13, 2004
i see. is the pictproj then able to show the exif of the image? I shld be installling it after i reformat my com, but is pictproj necessary?

gooseberry

Mar 11, 2004
Central West
My advice is to download and install Nikon View 6.2.1 - it is much faster than Picture Project, hopefully the future updates to Picture Project make it better. Version 1.0 is OK, but not that great.

Dennis

Jan 24, 2002
Singapore
8dennis8.fotki.com
Yes it does show the exif data if I am not wrong. Necessary ??. What else do you use ??. It depends on you. :dunno:

dropzone said:
i see. is the pictproj then able to show the exif of the image? I shld be installling it after i reformat my com, but is pictproj necessary?

dropzone

Mar 13, 2004
ok, thanks, guys. :) guess i will try out both and see. Hope to see you guys soon at the D70 Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom