Need help on A70

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry0582

Jan 7, 2006
Hi guys, I recently got a Canon A70. Does anyone knows which resolution should I choose for taking 4R photos and photos for desktop wallpaper? Thanks in advance.

terry0582 said:
Hi guys, I recently got a Canon A70. Does anyone knows which resolution should I choose for taking 4R photos and photos for desktop wallpaper? Thanks in advance.

Try the max resolution.

Use the max lah. If it's there then use it.

use the max, there isn't much resolution in the A70's CCD anyway.

yup, i agree to use the max resolution and best quality at anytime if the storage is not a problem. This gives the best result.

:D

terry0582 said:

4R size....1600 x 1200 (M1 @ fine)
Desktop wallpaper... 1024x 768 (winxp) (M2 @ Fine)

For A70...its 3.2Meg...
so Minimum M1 Fine quality for 4R prints...
L Super fine for 8R prints

If you have a large enough CF card (eg 256MB or 512MB) shoot all in L SuperFine.

Yup I agree. Shoot at max resolution unless memory space is an issue.

If you decide to do larger prints at least you have the option. Imagine... if you get a once in a life-time shot, and you wanna make a larger print to show off in yr living room, but you can't cos you chose a lower resolution...:mad2:

thanx guys. the reason i'm asking is due to memory constrains. i think i got the answer. thanx again.

guys, sorry to trouble u guys again. regarding the a70, what type of batteries should i use?

terry0582 said:
guys, sorry to trouble u guys again. regarding the a70, what type of batteries should i use?

Used to be using an A70, Energizer charger with energizer rechargable batteries.

Now using A95, Maha charger with energizer batteries and Sanyo batteries.

stonefish35 said:
Used to be using an A70, Energizer charger with energizer rechargable batteries.

Now using A95, Maha charger with energizer batteries and Sanyo batteries.

but energizer charger takes ard 15 hrs to charge right? is there any charger which takes ard 5 hr or 8 the max to fully charge the battery? and also there's 2500mah, 1700mah batteries in the market. what's the diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.