Need help... new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi.... just got my 1st DSLR. A Canon EOS 400D. I'm a scuba diver and love taking U/W Macro photos..... been using a Powershot A610 for some time... but felt its time to 'upgrade' into something better....

Well. I'm thinkin of getting Canon's EF-S 60mm Macro lense. It's small and could be fitted into my dream U/W casing. A shop in AMK quote me $720 for that lense..... Do anyone out there knows a better lobang in S'pore ?? Or do anyone knows of another similar lense... (cost less lah) that u could recommand me ?? Thxs :cool:

Hi.... just got my 1st DSLR. A Canon EOS 400D. I'm a scuba diver and love taking U/W Macro photos..... been using a Powershot A610 for some time... but felt its time to 'upgrade' into something better....

Well. I'm thinkin of getting Canon's EF-S 60mm Macro lense. It's small and could be fitted into my dream U/W casing. A shop in AMK quote me $720 for that lense..... Do anyone out there knows a better lobang in S'pore ?? Or do anyone knows of another similar lense... (cost less lah) that u could recommand me ?? Thxs :cool:

is it ms color?

Yeah.... when today morning

Try to get from Amazon.com.... but they say no send to S'pore. Books or DvDs only....

Check the underwater photography guys. They should have some places to recommend to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.