Need help. Looking for a studio to shoot. Any recommendations?

khybutton

Oct 10, 2009
North
Never been to a studio for a shoot. Up coming project: Maternity shoot. Any suggestions?

Bullseye! Thanks alot ZerocoolAstra! I thought that section went missing. haha.

Bullseye! Thanks alot ZerocoolAstra! I thought that section went missing. haha.

I notice you were asking (in another thread) about suggestions of HOW to shoot...
hmmm, well... I think like any studio shoot, you need:

1) To be familiar with the equipment in the studio, and how to operate them
2) To know some basic light setups, from which you can experiment to suit your own style
3) To have a visualization of the end-product of your shoot, which you can work towards.

To get ideas for #2, you can attend workshops on studio photography and/or watch some YouTube videos that explain the basics.
To get ideas for #3, you can search around photo hosting sites (or even CS) to see what is possible.

Good luck!

I notice you were asking (in another thread) about suggestions of HOW to shoot...
hmmm, well... I think like any studio shoot, you need:

1) To be familiar with the equipment in the studio, and how to operate them
2) To know some basic light setups, from which you can experiment to suit your own style
3) To have a visualization of the end-product of your shoot, which you can work towards.

To get ideas for #2, you can attend workshops on studio photography and/or watch some YouTube videos that explain the basics.
To get ideas for #3, you can search around photo hosting sites (or even CS) to see what is possible.

Good luck!

Thanks once again for the tips ZerocoolAstra. ;)

I see. Thanks for the recommendation Alan.